Thursday, December 4, 2014

I remembered! + 2 Month Appointment

"The only thing faster than the speed of thought is the speed of forgetfulness. Good thing we have other people to help us remember." -Vera Nazarian

I remember what I was going to say earlier!

Last night, Jason and I watched the movie Rebel Without a Cause for the first time. For all that I'd heard about it up until this point, it wasn't what I was expecting. I guess I hadn't heard anything, because I thought James Dean's character was going to be a huge rebel... without a reason for being one? Haha, I know, that sounds so silly, but it's true. Have you guys seen this movie? What did you think of it? I almost thought it was scary... things were so different back then!

And now we get to Austin's 2-month appointment!

My chubster turned 2 months old last Friday and had his checkup today. I don't trust the nurse's skills with her measuring tape, partly because she said his head hadn't grown at all (which I guess could be the case), but she measured him as being shorter this time than at his 1-month appointment. Yeah. I don't think so. BUT he did gain just over 2 pounds in one month, making him 13 lbs 1 1/2 oz, so he's growing quite nicely. Hurray! If you're curious how he stacks up to his older brothers, click HERE to see the blog entry about David's 2-month and his comparison to Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment