Hey there, everyone! I just wanted to give you an update on what's been happening lately.
Jason has a job! And it's NOT at Melaleuca like we were originally planning. He's working at this Ranch in Driggs, doing landscaping work. It's been a lot of physical labor for him, but he's excited because it gives him a workout without having to go to the gym. It also seems like he's making some pretty good friends, so that's exciting.
He's also getting burned, much to his dislike. He's putting sunscreen on (and wearing a "do-rag"!), but he's turning into a redneck!
Jason has a job! And it's NOT at Melaleuca like we were originally planning. He's working at this Ranch in Driggs, doing landscaping work. It's been a lot of physical labor for him, but he's excited because it gives him a workout without having to go to the gym. It also seems like he's making some pretty good friends, so that's exciting.
He's also getting burned, much to his dislike. He's putting sunscreen on (and wearing a "do-rag"!), but he's turning into a redneck!


Yikes!
As for me, I had another interview on Wednesday. This time it was at Madison Middle School for the assistant accompanist job for the choir there. I thought the interview portion went relatively well, and then I sat down at the piano. I haven't played the piano for at least a month, so I was really rusty. I let my nerves get to me. :( They said they'll probably have their decision made by early- to mid-next week. I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much.
Alright, I think that was just about it. Yay for Jason's job! And please pray that I'll get this job!
Yay! I'm glad that Jason found a job & that he is somewhat enjoying it. How did the interview at the school go? Any such luck? Can't wait for more updates!
ReplyDelete<3, Jesika May
P.S You can check out my blog at www.jeskamay.blogspot.com
haha.