Hopefully I'll be more prepared and creative next year.
I also got him a gift, though it's not here yet. I got him the movie Spaceballs, which came in the mail a couple weeks ago, but I took it to Clean Flicks (ok, it's not called that. It's called the Great American Movie store) to get it cleaned up for him. It'll be ready on Tuesday, which is actually his birthday! And his birthday present probably won't be here until next week - the first season of Parker Lewis Can't Lose, a tv show that Jason loved when he was young. Oh well. Presents are never usually ready on time in this family. lol.
Ok, I'm going to keep cleaning the apartment so that I can surprise Jason when he gets home with a clean house! Plus Andrew just woke up from his nap. Gotta go.
We didn't do anything super special either. I shared his brownie that he got in church with him... :-D I wrote him a letter with pictures on it. He liked it. I didn't even make dinner. Well. I don't think I did... Can't remember that far back. Haha!
ReplyDelete