
Andrew also likes these shows, when I don't turn off the tv:

and:

The only thing I don't like about these shows are the songs - they repeat themselves all the time, so I get the songs stuck in my head! Mostly the songs from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse because that's Andrew's favorite. I'm thinking that for Christmas I might get Andrew some Mickey Mouse short videos on DVD. We'll just have to see.
Past that, it really just depends on how much energy I feel like I have. Andrew still takes an afternoon nap, which is wonderful because I try to nap at the same time. I try to take Andrew outside for walks or to play in the backyard if I'm feeling up to it. Once everyone gets home from work in the afternoons/evenings, we like to hang out with them and do whatever they do. It's really great being with family. :)
So there's a taste of the life we're living right now. Really, there's no rhyme or reason to it. Hopefully I'll gather some energy before the baby is born in February so that we can have more than just a semblance of a routine.
Glad life is going good- you have a beautiful family. :)
ReplyDelete