Monday, February 7, 2011

Change of Plans + Two "Day" Catch-Up

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever." -Keri Russell

So there's a slight change of plans.

This morning, I got a call from Frankie, the nurse that schedules inductions at my doctor's office. She said that my particular doctor actually wasn't going to be on call on Wednesday. She said I could keep my appointment on Wednesday if I didn't mind if someone else delivered the baby, or I could change the date.

Yeah. I wasn't very happy about that. Until they told me my other option.

The other option: going in tomorrow at 10pm to be induced! That would mean that I would have the baby sometime early Wednesday morning, when my doctor would be available. I chose that option! My doctor's office is actually attached to the hospital, and Dr. Krantz (my doctor) will be working Wednesday morning, so whenever I end up having the baby, he'll be able to come over and deliver the baby. Yay!

I'm not super-excited about spending the night at the hospital in labor after having taken care of Andrew by myself all day long (meaning I'll have no chance to sleep beforehand), but hey - I'll take it!

Moving on.

Sorry I missed yesterday's "daily challenge", but I figure I'll be missing a LOT of days coming up here, so I really don't feel too bad. :)

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Fortunately, I don't have anyone who has hurt me recently, so I really don't have anything to say!

Day 14 - A picture of you and your family

Oh. Whoops. I've already done that! But let's see what other pictures I can dig up.

The first three are old. They're from Christmastime 2006.

Poppy

Kiwi

Suzi-Q

This one is, well, obviously from when my parents came out to Idaho to help us the first few weeks after Andrew was born.
"The Momma"

My parents at our wedding reception in Ohio (sorry I worked backward...)

Susette and her hubby of 2 1/2 years, Josh.

That's the family I grew up with. These are pictures of the family I married into.

The whole family. I only have two sisters. Jason is one of five brothers and has three sisters. Talk about almost culture shock when we got married!

I have more pictures of these guys (somewhere), and I'll post more of them tomorrow. Just know that the family I married into is incredible and Extremely good-looking. :)

And these are of my own little family. The first is from the 4th of July last year, and the second is from Jason's college graduation at the end of last July. Those really are the most recent I have because, for some reason, we don't tend to get pictures of all three of us together very often! Weird.



Secret: I wish I was as smart as the people who end up on Jeopardy. It just boggles my mind. How could any one person retain so much random information? I mean, Ken Jennings, how did you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment