Pretty much that means "Seize the day", right?
Remember when I told you about my doctor's appointment on Wednesday, how my doctor brought up the option of being induced? Well, the more I kept thinking about it after the appointment that day and yesterday, the more I felt like it was probably the right thing to do to just call the doctor's office and go ahead and schedule the induction for whatever next possible day was available.
So, I did!
I called them this morning, left a message with the nurse there who schedules inductions, and she called me back in the early afternoon after having talked to my doctor. It's scheduled for (drum roll please).....
NEXT WEDNESDAY!
Yep, that's right, Wednesday, February 9th, I will be going to the hospital at the bright and happy hour of 5am to be induced. Yuck. Early right? Oh well. I'd rather be prepared and going in at 5am than having been on my second day without a shower (gross, I know) and going in at 2am all frazzled and nasty, having gone into labor myself whenever that would happen. :) I'm so happy. I feel such relief! I have a feeling that if I had waited any longer or hadn't scheduled this at all, this baby would've been HUGE.
Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends
Ok. Did you not hear me the first time? I don't really have any pictures of me and my friends! *sigh* Let me look for some random ones though.
This isn't of me with them, but this is the VanderWal family! We met them the first Sunday Jason and I lived in Rexburg as a married couple, and they were newly married as well, so we got along great. Their little boy, Dillon, was only three months younger than Andrew, so we got together for them to play a lot before we moved.
These are some of my friends from my "single days": Elliot, Jon, me, Jason, and Stephanie. This was back in January 2007, and the great thing about this picture is that I'm now married to Jason, and Stephanie is now married to Jon! Sorry Elliot, we forgot to bring a third girl on this trip...
This is the same Stephanie as in the last picture, but I just had to tell you more about her! She was one of my room mates my sophomore year, and she became one of my best friends that year. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to see a whole lot of each other since then, because we both got married and went our separate ways, but I still think about her, Jon, and her little boy Will all the time and hope they're doing well.
This is Rachel, one of the friends I've had the longest. She and I met in third grade, and we were instant friends. It helped that she was a member of my church, but still. We were pretty close up until we graduated from high school, then because we went our separate ways for college, we kinda lost touch. Even now we still see each other, but because of life circumstances, she's closer to my younger sister and with me. It makes me a little sad sometimes, but hey, life goes on and changes all the time, right?
Aaannnnd then there's Katie! She's my sister-in-law, and since Jason and I were engaged and married, she's become one of my closest friends. We would talk about boys, we'd talk about hair and makeup, and now that we're married, we talk about married life and being PREGNANT (she's due August 29th! Yay!). She's just all-around pretty much fantastic, and I love her to death.
There are more friends that I wish I had pictures of, but I just don't! I hope this will suffice for now.
Secret: I'm a definite homebody, but I don't like being home by myself ever. I have to have someone to talk to, to play games with, to watch movies with... Otherwise, I just get lonely. I like going out and doing stuff every once in a while, but why go out when you can have so much fun at home?





No comments:
Post a Comment