Sunday, April 17, 2011

We found an apartment! + Cute pictures + Day 23

"The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings." - David Weinbaum

We're going to have a new beginning, by moving out of my parents' house June 1st!

As a lot of you may know, since Jason and I moved to Ohio, we've been living with my parents until we figured out exactly what was going to be happening in our lives with school. We weren't sure if we were going to stay in the area for the next two years for Jason's masters, or if we were going to move out of the state for that. With our school decision having been made (Hurray for Ohio State!), we commenced with our apartment search.

It was hard. I had my ideas of what I wanted, and Jason had his. Fortunately, we found a place that seemed to fit what we wanted with everything except being really close to campus. Some perks: there's a playground, it's over 1,000 square feet, it has two balconies, there are washer and dryer connections IN the apartment (!!!!!!!), and it's next to a golf course - that means there's a LOT of green space. Also, apparently there are lots of members of our church and students living there. We're really excited!

Cute picture time!

I took these the other day, and thought I'd share them because my boys are just so stinkin' CUTE!

Andrew driving at the grocery store!

Tuuuuuurning!

David's first recorded smile!

He loves being hugged by his grandpa!

My little baseball star

Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot

If you look at one of my recent posts, I talked about Nutella, and that craving hasn't gone away. :) These are some of my recent cravings:





That's just some of the stuff I want to eat all the time! I really need to stop eating all of that! (Except maybe the smoothies, because those are actually pretty healthy...)

Secret: I am athletically challenged. I'm horrendously uncoordinated, and like to tell people that I'm lucky I can walk and talk at the same time! I wish that wasn't the case, because I really like sports a lot... I just am terrible at them. :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but you have so many other talents, my dear:)
    The pictures of the boys and your dad are soooo cute! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete