Thursday, May 26, 2011

I gave in...

...and joined this website:


That's right. I avoided it for a long time because I thought they were trying to take people away from Facebook (which I love, by the way). Recently, my older sister joined, and she started "following" all these celebrities and stuff, something you can't really do on Facebook with certainty. I know it's a silly reason to join, but I wanted to see what celebrities were like when they could say whatever they wanted. :)

So... what I'm really getting at here is this: are you on twitter? If so, what's your user name? What's your favorite thing about it? Follow me: MelodyMcB. :)

Secret: I used to have entire conversations lasting most of the day with a couple of my friends through text messages. Yes, I was one of those annoying people who would interrupt real life conversations at the drop of a hat when I heard my text ring go off. Thankfully I'm not like that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment