Well, it's official. We're moving, and sooner than we originally thought.
It was kinda iffy for a while, because we couldn't find all the necessary paperwork to move in, and once we found it all, we weren't sure if it had all the information they needed to secure our spot in the place. We got it all figured out about 30 minutes ago, and it's a GO! Woo hoo!
Our initial move-in date was June 1st, and I was really dreading it because it's right after Memorial Day and it's the middle of the week and who knew how we were going to be able to get everything moved in that day. Well, we bumped up our move-in day to next Saturday, May 28th! I'm really excited!
I just had to tell you, because I've been minorly freaking out inside about this whole thing.

And here are a couple cute pictures of David, because I know you're just dying to see some:
I love my happy, smiling boy! I'd post pictures of Andrew more often, but he doesn't stay still long enough for me to take good pictures of him anymore!
Secret: I love to read, but really the only books I like to read are young adult books, mostly with a female lead character who ends up falling in love during the course of the book. Those are my favorites. Well, that and Harry Potter. And The Chronicles of Narnia. :) But outside of those, those are my favorites.


Hey, Melody I have a favor...could you send the 30 day challenge that you did on your blog. If you could email it to me that would be great. Thanks, Carolyn McBride
ReplyDelete