"Birthdays are nature's way of telling you to eat more cake." -Jo Brand
Sometimes, after I've eaten a lot of food and I'm really full, it's hard to tell the difference between just being stuffed, the baby pushing out on my stomach in a really uncomfortable way, or Braxton Hicks contractions. That can't be good, can it? Haha!
Anyway, we went to Max & Erma's, and I ate a lot. And I got a cookie with my dinner, plus a free banana cream pie for it being my birthday. (It was huge. And I shared it, because I was already full from my dinner!) I ate a LOT for not having much stomach space left, thanks to Baby Boy. He seems to be pretty happy that I ate so much, though. He keeps stretching out and punching me.
Part of the reason we went to Max & Erma's is because kids eat free there on Tuesday nights. What was really cool about this particular location is that they have a magician that comes in on Tuesdays to entertain the kids! He sets up his little table right by your table and performs his tricks right there in front of you. It was really fun! Andrew about died because he thought it was so awesome. We left the restaurant with him exclaiming, "I love him! He was so awesome! I love magic! This is the best day EVER!" I was laughing for the longest time.
I would say that this birthday has turned out pretty well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment