Over the last year, I've decided I want to be better at crocheting. So, I made the boys hats for Christmas last year, and I made Andrew a scarf as well. Nothing too special, but I'd never made hats before, so I was really proud of myself. Honestly, I couldn't have told you the difference between one stitch and another before I made those hats, so I was actually really impressed with myself. Haha!
But now, I've learned how to do a lot. Well, not a LOT a lot, but I've learned some things over the last year. Pretty fun stuff! So I decided to make the baby in my belly a blanket, a couple hats, and some booties.
| Pattern HERE |
| Pattern HERE |
| Pattern HERE |
Huh. I guess I didn't put the picture of the booties on the computer, outside of what I put on Facebook. (And apparently that's not a valid URL or something? Eh. I don't pretend to know how technology works.) Anyway, if you're wanting to take a look at the cute booties and make them too, HERE is the URL for the original poster's picture - I made mine without the flowers - and the pattern.
Anyway, I think they're really cute.
Now I want to crochet
ALL THE THINGS!!!
Haha! I just keep finding all these cute patterns and all these things I want to make, and it really is a shame that I don't have the money to buy all the different colors and types of yarn to make all the stuff I want to make: cute hats, infinity scarves, cowls for kids and adults, blankets, mittens, booties, cardigans and sweaters... Ahhh!
Anyone want to buy me a huge bag full of yarn? I could make you something cute...?
No comments:
Post a Comment