"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money." - Susan Heller
That's right, I don't really have anything else to say except the day's challenge subject!
Day 5 - A picture of somewhere you've been
Well, I've been to a lot of places, some exciting, some not so exciting. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the most exciting places on the computer because they're pre-me owning a digital camera. I've been to Russia, France, and Spain (for an afternoon) for two separate trips through a choir and school orchestra. I've been to (I think I said earlier) something like 34 states. I've spent the majority of my life living in either Ohio or Idaho, both of which aren't as exciting, and that's what all my pictures are of! But because it's beautiful, here's a picture of my family standing in front of the Teton mountains in Wyoming:
Secret: I HATE MONEY! Right now, the schools Jason and I are seriously looking at for him to get his masters are Ohio State and University of Texas. I know I want to stay here in Ohio, partly because I don't want to move and partly because it's so far away from either of our families. I think I'd be a LOT more willing to leave if we had enough money to visit everyone a lot. I wish money wasn't as big of an issue as it is!

No comments:
Post a Comment