I've posted a lot the last couple days. But remember how I told you I found those old pictures of Andrew in THIS post?
Now that I have two kids, both boys, I have a hard time not comparing them to each other, or at least how David is now compared to how Andrew was at the same age. David is definitely a skinnier baby than Andrew was! Having David, I've kind of forgotten how huge Andrew was. Looking through these pictures totally reminded me though!
Here are two pictures of my almost-30-pound Andrew at nearly one year old:
What a chunky little boy! No wonder my back ached after carrying him around! I'm looking forward to see how David grows up, and if he gets the same rolls and round cheeks Andrew had. If his size right now is an indicator, though, David is going to be a string bean! He's so skinny! But then all I know is chubby baby, so... yeah.
Oh, and as a bonus, this was Andrew at 5 months, ever the big boy (I mean, look at those thighs!):
Cute!
I love my boys. :)


There can never be enough posts, I say. :)
ReplyDelete