"Time = Life, therefore, waste your time and waste your life, or master your time and master your life." -Alan Lakein
Time is running away with me! I hope I'm not wasting my life away.
This guy, my cute little second son, David, is now officially six months old.
How did that happen? Where did the time go?
Things about him:
- He sticks everything in his mouth - his hands, other people's toes, toys, paper (one of his favorites!)... you name it and it's within his reach, he's got it in his mouth.
- He's not quite crawling, but scoots everywhere now
- He hasn't mastered the art of sitting up without support yet. He's getting close, but still throws his body around, thinking someone will catch him.
- He's been eating solid food for about a month now, and he loves it. I don't know that he has a favorite, but I'm not sure how much he likes the peas...
- He has a ready smile, especially for mommy or if you play with him.
- He is ticklish! I love finding his ticklish spots on his belly and sides.
One of my personal favorites:
- He loves Andrew. He could watch him do silly things all day.
| He loves laughing at the things Andrew does |
I can't believe he's six months old already! The time has passed so quickly! I think that time will seem to go faster with each child I have and with each year I get older. So, it'll pass exponentially faster! Ahhh!
And just because I can, here's a cute picture of Andrew:
I love my boys.
Secret: Most of the time, I don't know what to do with myself. If I get started on anything, most of the time I have to stop halfway through to get Andrew out of something, or keep the peace while David unknowingly "steals" the toys Andrew doesn't want to share with him, or pick up the water Andrew spills on the floor, or wipe down the walls where Andrew has drawn with the pens he somehow finds (even though we hide them from him...). What do you do with your kids to fill your days, especially on hot days when you don't want to go outside?
oh gosh, they are just too cute. and i seriously feel like you JUST had him...actually i feel lik eyou JUST had andrew. holy cow.
ReplyDeleteyou are a good mommy :)
ps this is sara-i don't know why it's forcing me to only post as anonymous