Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pictures of My Boys + Hair-styling attempt #3

"The soul never thinks without a picture." -Aristotle

I know I just updated. I wanted to include these pictures with the last update, but I thought it was starting to get a little long.....

I want to become a better photographer. I don't have a lot of time and money to dedicate to this longing, so it's probably not going to happen for now, but at least I have a pretty good point-and-shoot camera and a couple cute boys to practice on!

We'll be getting family pictures taken by a friend in our ward on Saturday, but these pictures will have to do until then:

Happy boy!

Rolling around

Playing at the park. Wheeee!

Happy smiles

A "cheese-y" smile
Also, I did my hair on Sunday using this as my inspiration. It didn't turn out as well, and this picture was taken at the end of the day, so it's coming a bit loose on top...

My "Bun-Hawk"

And just for fun, this is what it looked like when it came down!
Secret: One time recently, I made a box of brownies, and proceeded to eat nearly the entire thing without abandon. Fortunately for Jason, I let him have a piece. But that was it! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. hello! thank you so much for entering the giveaway!
    i love new followers :)
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete