Yesterday was Friday the 13th, but the funny thing is that we were unlucky on the 12th this time around. Jason got really sick on Thursday, so our apartment was pretty lathargic that afternoon and evening. The good thing is that we were able to spend some time together, which was something we hadn't really done since school started. Jason stayed home from school yesterday, and he started to feel much better towards the end of the day, thank heaven.
Also, yesterday was the day that I got my first massage! It was at the Sage Day Spa, and it was wonderful. I want to go back a LOT! I've determined that I'm going to get Jason on for his birthday so that he knows how good it feels! (And so that he'll possibly send me back to get another one... Haha.) Don't worry. He knows I'm planning on getting him one.
Well, today is Valentine's Day, and I don't think we have anything planned. Jason's currently at work until 2pm, and then after that, who knows. We pretty much celebrated yesterday with my massage and with Chinese food. I got him shoes online and they came Thursday, so we don't even have that to look forward to. Maybe we'll just relax today, especially since Jason doesn't have school Monday and can work on his homework then. Hmmm... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Well, Andrew is 6 1/2 weeks old, and he's getting huge. We have this seat/rocker thing for him, and when we first brought him home, he looked so tiny laying down in it. In this picture, he was 3 days old and wrapped up in a bunch of blankets and such, so he looks like he's filling it up more than he is.
Now, he's starting to fill it out!
Also his face is getting rounder and he's getting chub on him. AND he's starting to smile a little.
Sorry this picture is so dark!
I love it. (I might've mentioned all this before, but I don't care! You get to read about it again!)



No comments:
Post a Comment