Ahhh! I keep getting tagged on Facebook to do surveys, and I love doing surveys, but I don't think anyone on here wants to look at them. That's alright. You can just skip this entry if you don't like them, because my older sister, Susette, tagged me to do TWO of them, so here goes.
For all you married people out there! Tag your married friends that you want to know about!(Don't forget to tag the person who tagged you!)
1. When was your "engagement" anniversary: June 15, 2007
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: September 8, 2007
3. How long have you known your spouse: Two years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 6 months
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? At his apartment
6. What is your spouse's full name: Jason Todd McBride
7. Do you have any children yet: Yes! We have baby Andrew, who is almost two months old!
8. How many: One so far
9. Do you have any house pets: We're not allowed to have pets in our apartment complex, but we want to have pets someday.
10. Do you own a house or rent: Rent
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: A little bit of both. Lol
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Watching movies, hanging out with friends, going out to eat, bowling, going to activities on campus...
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: We probably would if we'd ever been on a vacation together, but we haven't!
14. How many siblings (including in-laws) do you have: I have two sisters, a brother-in-law (married to Susette), then Jason has three sisters and four brothers. One of his sisters is married, and three out of the four brothers are married. The unmarried brother is engaged, so I'll soon have another sister-in-law-in-law... If that makes sense. So, essentially, I have 8 almost 9 sisters, and 5 brothers.
15. Is this the church you were married in: ? Uhhh... no? What is this question asking? If you're asking if I was married in a church, then yes, sort of. I was married in the Seattle LDS Temple.
16. What town is your current address at: Rexburg, Idaho
17. Do you work or stay at home: Stay at home with Andrew!
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon: Oh no. I can't remember what the islands are called! They're in northern Washington, and I had never heard of them before we went there. Oh! The San Juan Islands! (It's so sad that I had to look that up...)
19. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples: Be nice to each other! Help each other. And doing dishes or cooking dinner together can be really romantic, so do it!
Firsts
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Brian Knox
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? On Facebook sometimes...
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I've never had one
4. What was your FIRST job? Helping my parents deliver ads onto people's doornobs, but I didn't get paid for doing that...
5. What was your FIRST car? The one I drive with Jason, a white 1990 Ford Tempo.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Susette
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Andrew - he was crying in the next room over
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Miss Verbeek
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think out to Utah with my family. The first one I really remember was to New Orleans when I was in 5th grade though.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Sara Clark, and no. She moved while we were in Kindergarten.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Oh gosh. I don't remember. Probably with Sara Purcell.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Jason
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Susette's. I had the chance to be in Suki's, but I wasn't able to make it. :(
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? I opened my eyes ;)
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? A concert done by a group covering the Beatles. The first one I really remember a lot though was 98 Degrees.
16. FIRST tattoo? Never had one, except those fake ones
17. First piercing? Ears
18. First foreign country you've been to? Canada when I was super-little. But the first one I remember was Russia. Yuck.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Aladdin!
20. When was your FIRST detention? The one and only was in middle school. We were required to get our parents' signatures on our interims, and I turned mine in a day late. Stupid reason, really.
21. What was the first state you lived in? Ohio! Heck yes!
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? My sisters, but outside of the house, Lara Smith :)
I like reading your surveys- they're fun! :)
ReplyDelete