Monday, February 23, 2009

What a big head!

Haha, I know that's a weird title, but who cares. I just wanted to share something I have been noticing lately.

Ever since Andrew's been born, I've been comparing him to other babies when it comes to their size. One thing I've realized recently is that Andrew has a BIG head! I know that sounds odd, but it's true! There's one baby in our ward that was born a week before Andrew, and his head is really small in comparison. What's crazy is that I was at WIC for an appointment last Thursday, and there was a six-month-old girl there who also had a smaller head than Andrew's! I couldn't believe it.

I blame it on his father. Jason was born 3 weeks late. He weighed 10 lbs 11 oz (talk about a huge baby... his mom had him by c-section, obviously!), and his head was so big they had to put him in 1-year-old size clothes because his head wouldn't fit through the head holes of the sizes smaller than that. I mean, that's just ridiculous. Jason's head is still big. He has a hard time finding hats that fit - baseball hats, even beanies. So I blame that on Jason. He didn't inherit a big head from me!


Two pictures as examples of his large head:




He was sitting on our couch by himself for the first time... his face looks really fat in this picture. And he DOES have a double chin!


And this picture is a comparison of my head to his. His only looks a little bit smaller, don't you think?!?

Don't worry. He's still the cutest baby to me!

PS. Courtney, I need you to re-invite me to see your blog! I changed my "name" here so that it would be just "Melody" instead of "Jason and Melody", so it probably doesn't recognize me anymore. Also, don't send the email to my hotmail account - my internet won't let me access it currenty, so send it to my gmail - melodys.song@gmail.com. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment