Monday, February 16, 2009

Two fun things to do (since I'm bored)

10 Honest Things About Me

1. I love being a mother, but I really don't like some of the things that come with it, like the spit up.

2. I'll be happy once I'm done with school, but it'll be weird knowing that I'm completely done and that I'll never have homework to do again.

3. I miss my sisters like nothing else. I hate being so far away from my family.

4. It took me until I was in 8th grade to figure out how to use a blowdryer, and a junior in high school to figure out how to straighten my hair. Yeah. I'm just a little slow. I still can't use a curling iron for my life.

5. Jason got me to like Weird Al, and I think I like his version of things more most of the time. I mean, who doesn't like "Amish Paradise", "A Complicated Song", or "White and Nerdy"?

6. I've been craving a hot dog for the last month. Very strange, I know. I've never craved hot dogs before.

7. I wish I was more creative. I'm afraid that I'll never be good at decorating our apartment or future home, that I'll never be able to make good scrapbooks (I have yet to even finish one...), or make anything cutesy that's supposed to be cutesy.

8. I've always wanted to grow my hair out long, but I've always gotten too impatient and cut it before it gets there.

9. The worst sweet tooth has hit me ever since Andrew was born. I want to eat chocolate, cookies, cake, pie, pudding, doughnuts... you name it, I probably want it. Well, if I like it, I want it.

10. I used to take a ton of pictures with my digital camera. When I got married, that seemed to stop for a bit, and now that Andrew's been born, my camera has been dusted off again. Yay for that. Some day I might make a scrapbook for him... if I ever get around to it!


Here's the other thing: A couples survey!

♥ What are your middle names? His is Todd, and mine is Budge (maiden name)

♥ How long have you been together? 2 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We knew each other two weeks before our first date

♥ Who asked who out? Jason asked me out

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 22 and he's 23

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? It used to be his (three of his siblings went to BYU-Idaho when we first started dating), but now it's probably even.

♥ Do you have any children together? Yep! We have baby Andrew :)

♥ What about pets? Nope. I don't think we're allowed to have pets in our apartment.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Probably Jason balancing his home life with school, work, and his calling.

♥ Did you go to the same school? Yep! Yay for BYU-Idaho.

♥ Are you from the same home town? No. He's from Washington and I'm from Ohio.

♥ Who is the smartest? I think we're both smart in different ways, but if you're talking about academic things, that would be Jason.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me! Especially since becoming pregnant and having Andrew. Wow. Can't stop the tears!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Probably New York Burrito.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Ohio, I think.

♥ Who has the craziest exes? I'm the only one who even has exes, so that would be me.

♥ Who has the worst temper? Me! But that's saying something because it takes a bit to make me mad. Jason's really even-tempered.

♥ Who does the cooking? Me, unless I'm sick. Sometimes if I'm making something sorta comprehensive, he'll help me by cutting up vegetables or something.

♥ Who is more social? When we were dating, I was more social (I think). But now that we're married, he's more social. I don't know what it is, but I think I've become a hermit. :(

♥Who is the neat Freak? That would definitely be Jason! I'm neat and organized when it comes to how my clothes are folded or arranged in the closet, but that's about it! I don't think I ever learned how to be a neat freak.

♥ Who is the most stubborn? I don't think either of us is very stubborn, so maybe both of us?

♥ Who hogs the bed? Jason! I come back at night from feeding Andrew, and he's taken up the entire bed and all the covers. Yay for a full-sized bed!

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Jason does, but only because he has to for school or his calling.

♥ Where was your first date? We went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant called Bajio, then we went bowling.

♥ Who has the bigger family? Jason DEFINITELY does! He's one of 8 siblings, and I'm only one of 3.

♥ Do you get flowers often? I think he's only gotten me flowers once or twice, despite the hints... lol.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? We love spending holidays with family, but this last year we had to celebrate alone since I was too pregnant to go anywhere. :(

♥ Who is more jealous? Me!

♥ How long did it take to get serious? A month, I think.

♥ Who eats more? He usually does, but I'm hungry more often, so I probably eat more throughout the day.

♥ Who does/did the laundry? It used to be me, but he's been doing it a lot lately.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? It depends on what we're doing. Me for the most part, probably.

♥ Who drives when you are together? Jason, especially in winter weather!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to #7! I visit teach this other young sister in my ward and every time I go in her apartment I think "man... don't come to mine!" Maybe once when I actually can buy things to decorate a place. I might be able to make something look nice. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete