Yes, if you can believe it, I have a belly picture to post! It's only the second belly picture I've taken this entire pregnancy, which is funny since I took them just about every other week with Andrew! Crazy.
The first picture is of me at 35 weeks along with Andrew:
And this picture is of me today, at 36 weeks (and yes, I'm bigger this time around, ok? Plus, it's a different angle!):
Anyway, I felt like I'd been slacking in posting pictures, so there you go. Enjoy!


Aw, you look so great, it kiiindof makes me want to be pregnant right now, but then I look at Hunter destroying the room and I change my mind again. :) You are so pretty, and you don't look nearly as ginormous as I was at 36 weeks!
ReplyDeleteMelody, you look beautiful! Seriously! Good luck with the upcoming weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteI love pregnancy pictures! :-D
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I can't believe you are already 36 weeks. Pregnancy must go by faster when your not the one pregnant!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh- you're so close!!!! :) And you look great too!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha- the word verification is even "great." That's funny.