"Always do something that requires you and your date to talk." -Steven Hill
HELP! Jason and I are going on a date tonight for the first time in a while (and it may very well be the last time in a while depending on when the baby decides to arrive), and we have no idea what we should do! So, what I'm asking for is this: what is a good date idea that doesn't cost a whole lot of money, yet doesn't require a lot of physical movement? We're poor, I'm close to my due date... It's hard!
Day 4 - A habit you wish you didn't have
Oh dear. There are a lot! One is biting my nails when they get too long. And cracking my knuckles. Another is whining. Haha. Another is not being able to put down a book I'm really into even though I REALLY should. Another is putting off sleep for something that's not all that important.
I could come up with a huge long list, but I think that's enough right now...
Secret: There are only one or two meals that I don't mind having as leftovers. The rest - I HATE leftovers! Jason and the rest of my family make fun of me because I always "conveniently forget" that there are leftovers to be had when considering meal options. I just think everything tastes gross after re-heating it! Are there any meals you make that actually make good leftovers? If so, PLEASE share the recipe with me!
Ah, got ya'. You can totally pick the person who comes gives the baby a first check-up. We have our family doctor come and it's great.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing you've already been on your date... but Von and I love to go to Barnes and Noble and browse around and then sit down together and read magazines and whatever books we found. its free! :-)
ReplyDelete...and I hate leftovers too! the worst is any kind of meat. I tried to eat reheated, 1 day old chicken the other day and it was gross! tasted like microwave!
When I was 37 weeks pregnant, I was on the coast on a babymoon. :-D It was so nice. We walked with many many breaks. (Okay, seriously? There were steps down to the beach from our B&B. Going down was fine. Coming back up was ridiculously difficult!)
ReplyDeleteOh and on the leftover question... Rice and pasta isn't bad reheated but sometimes it doesn't work. Neither is lasagna. My mind is completely drawing blanks on specific meals right now!! Sorry!
ReplyDelete