I am longing for fall. It's my favorite season. That's when everything exciting begins! The weather begins to cool down, football starts, it owns Halloween and Thanksgiving, and makes me think of buying school supplies. It smells crisp, and you can actually play outside because it's not too hot or too cold. I love it.
Hence the change in my background. :)
On to what I really wanted to say...
Jason and I went to a baseball game on Tuesday. We got a deal from Groupon to go see the Columbus Clippers do their thing against the Buffalo Bisons, and do their thing they did! The Clippers won 5-0. It was really fun.
| Our view. The folding chairs just behind the fence originally blocked my view of home plate, but Jason moved them. :) |
| That's right. My husband plays for the Clippers now! Haha. |
In other news...
Andrew has been super cranky lately. It's been awful. He usually refuses to take a nap, but I think he really needed one the other day:
| They both were asleep at the same time for only 20 minutes, but I'll take it! |
And just because I can:
*sigh* My boys are cute. :)
Secret: I am NOT a morning person. If I could sleep in until 9am every day (except for Christmas, maybe!), I'd be happy.

Your boys are SO cute! And the pic of them sleeping on the floor is how I've felt after work this week - and I don't have students til next week! I'm totally not a morning person, but had the opportunity to sleep in this summer - most of the time - but I'm making up for it now getting up early!
ReplyDelete