Friday, April 13, 2012

Days 14 & 15

"I am a deeply superficial person." -Andy Warhol

Random quote, just because I feel like it. I don't have anything to say today, so let's just jump right into the challenge, shall we?

Day 14 - What you wore today

Simple. Jeans. White tank under a light pink v-neck t-shirt... aaaaand that's all, folks! Well, that and the Gs, of course.

Day 15 - Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality

I'm a Virgo, born September 16th. According to Wikipedia: Virgos (astrology), Virgos:
  • are able to let go of past situations to prepare for the future
  • are marked by practicality and perseverance
  • have the ideal balance between ingenuity of mind, and sharp intellect, and the strength of will needed to see creative ideas through to completion
  • can be fickle and unhealthily restless, but its earthy traits steady the Virgo and and gives an excellent eye for detail
  • "Virgos are reputed to be adept at languages, to possess a love of literature, a deep interest in history and statistics, and a good memory for details."
  • are introverted
  • are reflective and receptive to the ideas of others
  • etc (look at the page)
I guess that sounds like me...? I'm pretty practical, but I'm not too persevering. My intellect may have been sharp when I was younger, but I'm totally out of practice with using my brain for more than remembering where the keys have been put and where my boys' socks' match is. I am NOT adept at languages, I do love to read (although I hate reading books I'm not interested in), history is interesting but statistics is not, and my memory is fleeting. Since getting married, I've become much more introverted. I've always tried to be receptive to other peoples' ideas, although when I don't agree with them, I try not to say too much because I hate confrontation.

So... I guess it fits? The description makes me sound much more grand than I really am, I think.

Secret: I'm afraid of becoming an "old geezer driver". You know, the people on the road that are old and wrinkly with their white poofy hair and thick glasses, driving huge cars and driving below the speed limit. Maybe that's why I'm a fast driver now - if I slow down in my old age, I'll still be going at least the speed limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment