Monday, April 2, 2012

It's not working out...

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another." -Walter Elliot

I need some help persevering!

Ok, contrary to what you might be thinking because of the title of this post, I am NOT giving up doing the 30-day challenge! I'm just trying to say that doing every single day might just be a *little* unattainable, so every other day(ish) may just have to be what I do. We'll see.

Today, I'm doing days 4 and 5.

Day 4 - Bullet your whole day


Ugh. For real? I don't think you want that.

  • I woke up to David crying.
  • We ate cereal for breakfast.
  • I finished this book.
  • We've played Angry Birds, Mario Brothers on the Wii, watched Donald Duck cartoons...
  • I've done a load of laundry.
  • I unloaded, loaded, and ran the dishwasher.
  • We ate lunch: a peanut butter sandwich for Andrew, and oatmeal for me and David (Andrew will NOT eat oatmeal, just like I wouldn't as a kid).
  • Aaaaand... now I'm here.
Day 5 - Things you want to say to an ex

Hmmmm... Maybe just sorry. Sorry that I had to end things because I felt it was the right thing to do, even though they didn't think there was anything wrong. Sorry that they didn't take things well when I broke up with them. Sorry that when I look back on the memories of them, I only think of the bad endings. Huh. It's funny how all of these statements fit with both of the boys I dated before Jason... Weird, no?

Secret: Someday, I want to be an amazing photographer. Despite this, I have this kind of irrational fear of attempting to learn how to use those amazing DSLR cameras (which, no, I do not own one of them). I can barely figure out how to use my simple point-and-shoot... How on earth could I possibly learn everything I need to know to take a decent picture on one of those crazy things?

1 comment:

  1. I also want to be an amazing photographer...that would be cool to do,especially for weddings.

    ReplyDelete