"Each of us will have our own Fridays - those days when the universe itself seems shattered and the shards of our world lie littered about us in pieces. We all will experience those broken times when it seems we can never be put together again. We will all have our Fridays. But I testify to you in the name of the One who conquered death - Sunday will come. In the darkness of our sorrow, Sunday will come. No matter our desperation, no matter our grief, Sunday will come. In this life or the next, Sunday will come." -Joseph B. Wirthlin
Easter was wonderful! Except for the fact that my camera's battery was dead. :( So no pictures for YOU, my friends!
Not only was it Easter yesterday, but my older sister's baby, Zoey, was blessed in church! Her dress was made out of the material that made up my mom's wedding dress, and her bonnet was the one Susette wore when she was blessed. It was really special.
![]() |
| She was in the shadows because she didn't like having the sun in her eyes. |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday to my handsome Poppy! |
Day 10 - Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play
Well, just bear in mind that this isn't only my music, but also Jason's and music for Andrew as well...
- O Come All Ye Faithful - Amy Grant
- Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus
- Games - Jonas Brothers (I've actually not listened to that one before...)
- I Guess It's Christmas Time - N Sync
- Ave Maria - Josh Groban
- The Reason - Celine Dion
- Dear Goodbye - JC Chasez (I've not listened to that one either...)
- Speechless - The Veronicas
- Can't Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes
- Oh, Come, All Ye Faithful - Mormon Tabernacle Choir
That, my friends, is not indicative of what I actually listen to. I'll do a second list from my favorites list.
- Love is the Right Place - Bryan White
- I Still... - Backstreet Boys
- Goodbye to You - Michelle Branch
- Just Want You to Know - Backstreet Boys
- Tell Me On a Sunday - Andrew Lloyd Webber
- You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
- From This Moment On - Shania Twain
- It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday - Boyz II Men
- Wouldn't Change a Thing - Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas
- Dream - Miley Cyrus
Hmmmm... I guess I need to go through my favorites list and delete some songs...
Day 11 - Your family
What about them? Who they are? And are you talking about the one I grew up with, or my own little family?
Here's the family I grew up with (plus two husbands and a 10-month-old version of my son, Andrew):
| Hubby Jason, me, Susette, Josh (Suzy's hubby), Carrie, Mom, Dad, Andrew |
And here's my little family:
![]() |
| Jason and me with our boys - Andrew, who is three, and David, who is 14 months old TODAY! This picture is a little old... |
Day 12 - Five guys whom you find attractive
My husband, times 5! Duh. Ok, I know that's not what you're looking for. Here are 5 celebrity guys I can't help but drool just a little over:
- Denzel Washington
- Topher Grace (although I've only really seen him act in the movie "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton")
- Matt Damon
- Jake Gyllenhaal (especially in "October Sky")
- And don't laugh at me, but I find Ben Affleck really attractive too! (Especially in "Armageddon")
Secret: I've always wanted to be a good dancer. I have a good sense of rhythm because I'm a musical person, but I am not graceful at all. I think it'd be really fun to take lessons, but I'm afraid of being told by a professional that there's nothing that can be done for me... Haha.



How funny about the dancing:) I LOVE the quote at the top by Elder Wirthlin - he had such a way with words! Yesterday was really, really fun:):) The boys were so fun to be with and Andrew with his "Easter Bag" was cute!
ReplyDelete